This guide is designed to help suppliers provide compliance information to their clients. This can be in response to a client request or as an upload.
Responding to clients' requests
A client may request compliance from you at anytime. You will be notified via email of their request.
- If you receive a compliance request, click on the button in the email. Alternatively you can find the request in your actions on the homepage or on your Company Profile page.
- Read your client's instructions and respond. You can mark the request as 'Not applicable' or submit information. Note: you only need to add a file if the client has asked for evidence. (See example images 2&3 below).
- Await review - Once submitted, IAND will automatically notify your client of your response. You will be notified via email of the approval or rejection of each submission. If your client hasn't reviewed it yet it will show as 'pending'.
Note: Please make sure to enter an expiry date when uploading compliance information. This will allow the IAND platform to track expiry and set up automatic reminders.
Uploading a compliance document
- In the top header, go to your Company profile.
- Scroll down to the ‘Compliance & Contracts’ module and click ‘Upload document'. You will be able to enter each compliance submission one by one as a separate upload. This enables your client to review, approve / reject on an item level.
- Await review - Once submitted, IAND will automatically notify your client of your compliance uploads. You will be notified via email of the approval or rejection of each submission.
Your ‘Compliance & Contracts’ section should look close to this: