The company profile is designed to help you showcase your company - highlighting your products and services and information about your organisation. A complete profile makes it easy for clients to find you when they are sourcing suppliers for bids and opportunities and when managing their strategic relationship with you.
How to complete your Company Profile
1. Select Company Profile in the top right navigation.
2. Edit core profile information Click the 'Edit profile' button on the right hand side. This will take you to a form that captures the key information about your business:
- One line description This will appear at the top of your page e.g. “Healthcare and heritage architects.”
- Information about your company and services your offer This is where you can provide more information about your company.
- Number of employees This information is used to tag your company as an SME, if relevant.
- Founded year Add the year your company was founded.
- Website Your website is displayed on your profile to help clients get more information. The field needs the full address with the prefix https://
- Regions covered Select which regions your company serves from the list.
- Services Select your services from the list so that your profile shows up in client searches. The list is defined by your client. If you provide services not on the list, you can add these specialist services on your Company Profile page so that they show up in searches e.g. Digital Twin or BIM.
- Sectors Select the sectors you work in from the list to help clients find you when they are looking for specific experience.
- Logo This should be a JPG or PNG, in a square format no larger than 250x250 pixels.
3. Finalise your profile Once you have saved the form, you will be taken back to the Company Profile page where you can review your profile and finalise your information.
- Add key point of contact Displayed under the logo, the key point of contact is who your client should contact with new job opportunities etc. They do not have to be a user of the platform, but we strongly recommend you invite them.
- Check your addresses Your Head Office will be pre-filled from the original registration form. Manage Addresses to add or edit additional office locations.
- Add specialist services If the services you provide were not on the list, select
+ Add specialist services to add additional services.
Tip! IAND is free for suppliers and you can have as many users as you like. We recommend you invite a colleague responsible for business development to the account to make sure they don’t miss any communications from your client.