Gain access to valuable ESG data by adding a Companies House number to a suppliers' Company Profile.
Adding a Companies House number enables IAND to enhance your supplier insight with information such as: company size, location, SIC code, trading status and publicly available data on innovation capacity and diversity.
Suppliers who are live on IAND can also add a Companies House number to their own Company Profile.
Add a Companies House number
1. Search for and select a supplier on the Companies index.
2. On the suppliers' Company Profile, go to the Governance section.
3. Open Companies House and click on Add/Edit.
4. On the Companies House details page, search for the supplier by name or number. Select the supplier from the list and click confirm.
5. Click back to return to the suppliers' Company Profile. Reload the page in your browser and the Companies House number will now be linked to the supplier.
TIP! You can also follow these steps to edit an existing Companies House number that has been previously added to a suppliers' Company Profile.