IAND enables you to both offboard and re-invite suppliers to your account while keeping the full relationship history.
IAND streamlines the process of offboarding and re-inviting suppliers to your account by maintaining a complete history of the relationship, including documents and messages.
Only Level A users have the ability to offboard suppliers. Level A - C users have the ability to re-invite suppliers as per existing workflows, see full details below.
Offboarding a supplier | restricted to level A super users only
To offboard a supplier:
- Navigate to the supplier's Company Profile page
- Under Governance, find the Onboarding status section (note: you can see the supplier's full platform status history here).
- Click 'Offboard'.
4. Write the reason that you are offboarding this supplier (note: this reason is only accessible to client users- suppliers cannot see this).
5. Write a message to the supplier- this will be included in their email notification (if left blank,
the default message reads "Thank you for working with us").
6. Click the option to offboard and then click again to confirm.
What happens next?
Once the supplier is offboarded, your colleagues on the supplier's client team, as well as the supplier's team members will be notified that the account has been closed.
All supplier users will be deactivated and will no longer have access to the supplier account.
The supplier's profile will now show as inactive: they will be “closed” from open Opportunities and open project feedback rounds. Message threads will be closed and any open action (including ESG) will be removed.
TIP! Use the filters on the Companies Index page to search offboarded suppliers: Platform status / Inactive / Offboarded.
Re-inviting a supplier | accessible to Level A - C users
1. To re-invite a supplier, navigate to the supplier's Company Profile page, click 'Re-invite'.
You can also re-invite a supplier from the Companies Index.
2. In the invitation form, you can choose to either re-invite a previous supplier or invite a new member. You can see information on why the supplier was previously offboarded and their status history.
TIP! Use the filters on the Companies Index page to search for offboarded suppliers: Platform status / Inactive / Offboarded.