The IAND platform allows you to join multiple portfolio accounts. These could be different divisions within one organisation, a joint venture or completely separate organisations
It is possible to have accounts with multiple different portfolios on IAND. We enable you to link these accounts, so that you only need one set of login credentials for all of your IAND accounts. Follow the instructions below to accept a new invitation, and then switch between your portfolio accounts.
How to accept a new invitation when you already have an IAND account
- When you are invited to a second portfolio, you will receive an email invitation with a link to sign up to the platform.
- Before you click the link to accept your invitation, you should first login to your existing IAND account in a new tab on your browser.
- Return to your invitation and click the link to accept. Follow the instructions and the accounts will link, and you can continue to login to IAND with one set of credentials.
How to switch portfolio accounts
- Visit your homepage. If you have access to two or more portfolios, you will find a link called 'Switch portfolio' in the dark grey banner at the top left of the homepage.
- Click on this link and make a selection from a list of your available portfolios.
- Once you have made your selection you will arrive on the homepage of your chosen portfolio.
If you have any questions on switching accounts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.