A dedicated compliance report for full oversight on the onboarding and compliance status across your suppliers.
You can access your Compliance report by selecting 'Compliance status' from the Companies drop-down in the navigation bar.
In the banner at the top of the page you can find summary information on the onboarding and compliance status of your supplier ecosystem, by both number and percentage of suppliers and supplier spend.
The Compliance report contains a list of all your live suppliers (suppliers who are inactive are not in collaborative mode and cannot respond to Compliance requests). You can search, sort and filter to understand the Compliance status of your suppliers.
What's included in the report
Columns in the report:
Company The name of the live supplier.
All information status See whether the compliance requests on a supplier are Fully approved, In progress or Not requested.
- Fully approved all compliance documents for this supplier are approved. The number shown relates to the number of items.
- In progress this supplier's profile contains items which have been requested / uploaded but have not yet been approved.
- Not requested no compliance requests have been made for this supplier.
Total spend The total spend amount of all Projects for this supplier.
Supplier Actions The number of compliance items the supplier has to action.
Client Actions The number of compliance items the client has to action.
Filter the report by:
Company category This categorisation is set on a company level (see this guide for more information).
Compliance level: Level assigned Filter by companies that have been assigned to a Compliance level. You can narrow down the filter further by selecting the state of the Compliance level (e.g. suppliers who are Compliance level A approved).
- Compliance level: Not assigned Filter by companies that have not been assigned to a particular Compliance level (e.g. see all suppliers that have not been assigned to Compliance level A).
- Compliance Information status See whether the Compliance requests on a supplier are Fully approved, In progress or Not requested.
How to maximise value
Use the filters to the left of the report to filter your results, so you can explore suppliers who are active with no approved compliance requests.
- Use the Compliance level filters to understand required actions.
- Go to the Compliance document index to view and complete actions on all Compliance documents. See this guide for more information on reviewing Compliance documents.