IAND enables you to integrate multiple sources of supplier intelligence into one supplier Company page.
Level A users have access to the Merge suppliers workflow from the Management suite.
Multiple supplier profiles may exist where:
- You have multiple business units spending money with the same supplier
- You have a supplier who has multiple offices and has set them up as subsidiaries with separate Companies House numbers
- You have multiple systems capturing different information about suppliers e.g. financial and compliance systems
- You have 2 (or more) suppliers who have merged their businesses
- You/your users have invited a supplier directly to the platform for an opportunity and now financial information for that supplier has been imported
- You/your users have invited a supplier more than once and the supplier has signed up in each instance
If you do not have Level A permission, please contact your organisation's IAND product owner to flag any suppliers with duplicated profiles.
TIP! Use the filters on the Merge suppliers page to identify suppliers who may need to be merged: Platform status / Live (no source) and Date profile created / Last 7 days after.