With IAND's Location feature, clients can source suppliers for local projects by browsing a map. Make sure all your office locations are added to appear in location-specific searches.
How to manage your addresses
Hover over Company profile in the navigation bar and click 'Manage addresses' from the dropdown.
Here you can add, edit or delete office locations.
To add a new address, click the '+ Add address' button. You can only add one Head office, but multiple 'Other' office locations from which you operate can be added. Your Registered address is sourced from an integration with Companies House. You can add or edit the Companies House number linked to your profile.
TIP! Add your Companies House number so the IAND IMPACT API can display publicly-available data about your organisation (e.g. company size, gender pay gap data).
Note: You do not need a Companies House entry if your company is based outside of the UK.
To edit an address click 'Edit' next to the address you wish to modify.
To delete an address click 'Delete'. This will permanently delete the address.
How to add a new address
On the Manage addresses page, click the '+ Add address' button, and follow the steps below to complete the form:
- Provide an Address name. This is how the office should be referred to on your Company Profile (e.g. "Manchester Office").
- Select a Country from the drop-down options. You can start typing to narrow down the selection.
- The remaining fields to complete are:
- Address line 1 - the street number and street name.
- Address line 2 - this is an optional field and can include the building, suite names or local area.
- State/District/Region - select the state, district, or region from the drop-down options; you can start typing to narrow down the selection.
- Postcode - this field is optional only for addresses outside of the UK.
TIP! For UK postcodes, you can use 'Auto-fill' to automatically fill in some of the address fields.
4. Click the 'Add address' button to confirm.
Your new office will now feature in the Locations module on your Company Profile.